The pattern is BurdaStyle 01/2011 Babydoll Coat #118 (from the French version of the magazine). It’s a pattern in petite sizes, which I thought meant a 1,64 m height, so I thought no big deal since I’m 1,68 m, but it actually means a 1,60 m height. Of course I realised this after cutting everything, oops! Well, let’s just hope it doesn’t turn out unwearably too short.
The only thing I did lenghten were the 3/4 sleeves, because I personally need long sleeves on a winter coat (how novel of me!). I’m also planning on changing the required 2 sew-on snap fasteners into 4 functioning bound buttonholes, which will be my first ever bound buttonholes!
The fabric is dark grey 100% wool and the lining is grey polyester with pink polka dots! I’m planning on using the remnants to make a matching beret from a vintage pattern (McCall’s 9448). That is, if there are any remnants to speak of after I perfect my bound buttonhole technique!